Horizon Krixus 0.3Ω 40-80W RCC Rebuildable Ceramic Coil
How to Replace Cotton
1. Remove the coil head cover, pull the burned cotton out.
2. Wrap the ceramic heating part with new cotton clockwise about 2 rounds
(Cotton Size: 8mm W x 45mm L)
3. Replace the coil head cover clockwise, check the tightness of the cotton, then it’s ready to use.
How to Clean
1. Twist and open the coil head cover, remove cotton.
2. Turn on the battery and fire the coil head until it burns out the remaining juice and turns white.