Posted on October 29 2019
What is CBD?
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a chemical compound from the cannabis plant. It's a naturally occurring substance that's used in products like oils and edibles to impart a feeling of relaxation and calm. Unlike tetrahydrocannabinol (THC, the primary psychoactive element in marijuana), CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning it doesn't have a strong effect on cognitive brain activity and doesn't cause the "high" associated with marijuana.
Why People Need to Take CBD?
Some people take CBD because they need support for specific reasons while others want to enhance their overall well-being. CBD is commonly used to address anxiety, and for patients who suffer through the insomnia, studies suggest that CBD may help with both falling asleep and staying asleep. CBD may also offer an option for treating different types of chronic pain. Beyond that, many epilepsy patients who use CBD continuously experience a significant reduction in seizure activity, recently the FDA approved the first ever cannabis-derived medicine for Epilrpsy, Epidiolex, which contains CBD.
How to Choose Your CBD?
CBD is available in a variety of forms, but how it's ultimately used depends on personal needs and preferences. In our CBD Store, there are 6 main categories for customer to easily find what they need: CBD Vape Juice and Tinctures, CBD Vape Pens and Cartridges, CBD Edibles and Beverages, CBD Gummies, CBD Topicals and CBD Others.
- CBD Vape Juice and Tinctures are like a normal e-liquid that is used in a electronic cigarette, and it is also known as CBD vape juice and tinctures. It is considered a convenient and beneficial way of consuming CBD. But CBD Tincture was not designed to be vaped, both CBD vape juice and CBD tinctures products are each made for a specific use. CBD Tinctures are designed to be taken orally, while CBD vape juice are made with different ingredients and designed to be used in an e-cigarette or vaporizer.
- CBD Vape Pen and Cartridges are an easy and convenient way to jump into the world of vaping CBD. Cartridges are slim cylindrical vape tanks containing CBD vape oil, a form of CBD designed for vaping. They are a practical way to get your daily dose of CBD. Vape Pens are the fastest way to experience the effects of CBD, these devices are ideal for on-the-go users.
- CBD Edibles provide an excellent alternative for those looking to enjoy the benefits of hemp-derived CBD, but who doesn't like smoking or vaping. If you’re hoping to avoid inhaling, CBD edibles are an excellent option.
- CBD Gummies are probably the most popular edibles. For those of us dealing with anxiety and depression, CBD Gummies may hold the key to less worrying, better sleep, and an overall improved quality of life.
- CBD Topicals are products applied directly to the skin. Most are not designed for oral consumption. CBD topicals are particularly effective at alleviating aches and pains associated with muscle and joint soreness and inflammation.From lotions and creams to salves and serums, the addition of CBD appears to be the latest trend in health care and skin care.
What are the Benefits of CBD?
The World Health Organization, in a 2017 report, stated, “There is also preliminary evidence that CBD may be a useful treatment for a number of other medical conditions. More research is needed, but there is promising evidence for chronic pain, anxiety and other challenges that prevent us from a deep sleep.
- Relieve Pain
While many studies have suggested CBD product is helpful forpain, more research is necessary, especially in long-term studies with human subjects. However, CBD product does show a lot of potential for pain relief. Anecdotal evidence suggests that it can be used to help manage chronic painin many cases.
Reduce Anxiety and Depression
CBD producy has shown promise as a treatment for both depression and anxiety, leading many who live with these disorders to become interested in this natural approach.
This benefit may be particularly helpful for those who suffer from sleep disorders or who do not get enough sleep. Taking CBD during the day may help to enhance how awake they feel when they need it, while CBD taken later in the day may help increase total sleep time. It can impact their sleep-wake cycle.
Acne is a common skin condition that affects more than 9% of the population. There is some evidence to suggest that CBD product may be helpful for acne. What that means may vary slightly in each case, based on what kind of acne a person has and what is causing it. Based on recent scientific studies, CBD oil may help treat acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce sebum production.
We proudly offer wide selection of carefully selected CBD products from most trusted brands and manufacture.